Re: Two versions in the archives

Adrian Bunk <bunk@fs.tum.de> writes:

> We have already examples of two different versions of a program packaged,
> e.g. xemacs20 and xemacs21 or fvwm1 and fvwm.

Yes and I have allway hated that. It took me a long time to find out
why my emacs didn't get upgraded as i should do. At least make it hard
to use old versions not hard to follow the upstream version. (well
thats what fvwm did assuming the above packages is correct but havn't
we had fvwm2 packages with a "2" in its names?