Re: Seek sponsors.

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Bernd Eckenfels wrote:

> I will, since I am very pleased with making argus more free. I nagged the
> Authoring group quite some while. It is one of the reasons the >1.0 was not
> mentioned on Freefire. So if you have a stable and Free PAckage I am happy
> to sponsor you, after finding out how :)
Just a question for those who sid not followed closely the list:
Is there a document which describes how to sponsor a package.
I thought uploading of a package from a Debian-Maintainer would be enough.
I would like to sponsor freetds and and uploaded the packages which were
built by a non-developer but they did not make their way into the archive.

Kind regards

           Andreas.