Re: Seek sponsors.

On Fri, Jan 12, 2001 at 08:57:43PM +0200, Yotam Rubin wrote:
> Hmmmm... As I stated in my message eariler, I require someone to spnsor
> my package 'argus'. *cough cough*
> I have already packaged it, but it probably can't go into main until the
> latest stable version comes out.

I will, since I am very pleased with making argus more free. I nagged the
Authoring group quite some while. It is one of the reasons the >1.0 was not
mentioned on Freefire. So if you have a stable and Free PAckage I am happy
to sponsor you, after finding out how :)

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --