From: Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 20:08:30 +0000
To: debian-devel-announce@lists.debian.org
Subject: Packaged marked for removal -> last chance to adopt them!

The QA guidelines say that packages which have been orphaned longer
than 90 days are to be removed.  There are many packages listed in
the WNPP which are much older than this.  Debian has been growing
and growing, and it's time to clean out old packages from unstable.

[snip]

fnlib -- special font rendering library used by Enlightened apps [#71565]
  * Orphaned 122 days ago
  --> This package will be kept.
[ Important: someone with interest in Enlightenment should adopt this
package since Enlightenment depends on it! ]

[snip]