Re: PRE Version numbers

On Sun, Jan 14, 2001 at 05:02:59PM -0600, Adam Heath wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Jan 2001, Joseph Carter wrote:
> > <Overfiend> against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
>
> Ironic, isn't it?

I wish he'd cut it out with that .sig.  As much as I might like to claim
credit for coining that aphorism, I cannot, as any person even modestly
well-read in English literature can tell you.

I was just quoting it in an IRC channel.  Yeesh.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |       When dogma enters the brain, all
Debian GNU/Linux                |       intellectual activity ceases.