Re: PostgreSQL 7.1 progress

On Sun, Jan 14, 2001 at 20:10:36 +0000, Oliver Elphick wrote:
> This is the opportunity to suggest any major changes to the packaging.

Hmm... I'd prefer for the documentation to be available in PDF (I find PDF
easier to use for large documentation sets than HTML, in particular for
searching) and for the "manual pages" for the various SQL constructs to be
available as real manual pages.

> I won't commit the new package to unstable until 7.1 is made final.  When
> the first package of a beta release is available I will post an address
> where it may be obtained.

Great! I have a fairly large database that trigger infinite VACUUM loops
with 7.0.3; I'd love to be able to test the beta with it.

Ray
--
RUMOUR  Believe all you hear. Your world may  not be a better one than the one
the blocks  live in but it'll be a sight more vivid.