Re: Packaged marked for removal -> last chance to adopt them!

retitle 68328 ITA: libcgic -- C library for developing CGI applications
retitle 68591 ITA: libcgic -- C library for developing CGI applications
thanks

Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> wrote:
>libcgic -- CGI environment capture for debugging [#68328]
>  * Orphaned 413 days ago
>  * Standards-Version < 3.0 (2.3.0.1)
>  * 1 open bugs.
>  --> This package will be removed.

I tried to retitle #68328 ("O: cgic-capture") to an ITA at the same time
as I merged it with #68591 ("O: libcgic"), which I was also adopting
(they're part of the same source package). Evidently retitlings don't
work on the other parts of merged bugs, though, so I've retitled it
properly this time.

BTW, whatever you used to build this list has a bug if you only have one
bug listed for libcgic; there are actually five, all 'normal', against
three separate binary packages (cgic-capture, libcgic1-altdev, and
libcgicg1-dev).