Re: Developer Behavior

We've been over this.  Consider this; a state says that the minimum speed
you can travel within its borders is 95 MPH.  The federal maximum speed on
highways is 75.  You'll stlli get a speeding ticket in

On 11 Jan 2001, Martin Bialasinski wrote:

>* Sam Vilain <sam@vilain.net> wrote:
>> Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> whined:
>>> debian-devel@lists.debian.org
>>> This was CC'ed to me why, exactly?
>> Personally I think it's good manners.
>Developer's Reference, Chapter 4.1 - Mailing lists:
>  When replying to messages on the mailing list, please do not send a
>  carbon copy (CC) to the original poster unless they explicitly
>  request to be copied.
>Please follow this request.
>        Martin

Pardon me, but you have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a
email galt@inconnu.isu.edu