Question on current pool setup.

Hello, devel.

I had trouble with platex and jbibtex* etc, packages (which are jp-local),
and while investigating the cause, I have discovered that unstable
shows up tetex-lib 1.0.7+20000807-5.

I thought that tetex-lib is obsoleted now and tetex has gone up
to version 1.0.7+20000807-7.

Is it the new pool system not deleting the reference to
obsoleted file ?

Or is it a custom to file a bug against ftp.debian.org to delete
a file that has been obsoleted ?

Has it been always like this?

regards,
	junichi