Re: ITP: prozilla

Hi Martin,

I'm sorry, this is my first ITP, I just "copied" another ITP (as I could
not find this string by greping policy and packaging-manual...) I'll
file this bug and as far as I read in bugs.debian.org it will be just like
an ITP, so no need to do it again right?

thanks again and sorry =(

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov