Re: ITP: prozilla

Hi Martin,

I'm sorry, this is my first ITP, I just "copied" another ITP (as I could
not find this string by greping policy and packaging-manual...) I'll
file this bug and as far as I read in bugs.debian.org it will be just like
an ITP, so no need to do it again right?

thanks again and sorry =(

On Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 11:37:39PM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Gustavo Noronha Silva (KoV) <dockov@zaz.com.br> [20010103 19:04]:
> > Prozilla is a multi-threaded download acelerator wich uses multiple
> > connections to the server breaking the file in pieces and joining them
> > in the end. It accepts download resuming from FTP and HTTP, including
> Hi,
> You have recently posted an ITP to debian-devel.  Unfortunately,
> this is not the correct way to make an ITP.  The correct way is
> to open a bug against the package 'wnpp' in the Debian Bug Tracking
> System.  http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp has a detailed
> description of this procedure -- please submit a proper bug report
> for your ITP.
> Thanks.

Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov
* http://www.metainfo.org/kov			       *
* GPG Key: http://www.metainfo.org/kov/html/pgp.html   *
* irc.debian.org -> #debian-br UIN: 20766822	       *