[mc]: Help reproducing a bug

Hi,

I have a bugreport stating

  mc segfaults when a shell command that was started inside mc fails,
  e.g.  because it is not found, it is interrupted, or it
  crashes. This error only occurs since a few weeks on my system and
  therefore might be related to kernel-2.4 or recent library updates
  in Debian unstable.

[ this doesn't happen everytime a command fails ]

I never had such a thing, nor did I hear about this prior to this
report.

Does someone else have this problem?

Thanks for your help,
        Martin

PS: Günter, maybe you could recompile the package with -ggdb so we can
get a backtrace from the coredump?