Potato packages

Is anyone maintaining a repository of Potato packages for new features?

If you want to run ReiserFS as root then you need the LILO I just uploaded.

If you want devfsd then you need the woody version (there's no potato
version).

My LVM packages will soon be available in woody but potato will be missing
out.

I am sure that there are lots of people who want to use some of these
features but who don't want to track the unstable/testing releases of Debian
to do so.  Do we have a repository of packages to support such people?

If not can we create one?