Potato packages

Is anyone maintaining a repository of Potato packages for new features?

If you want to run ReiserFS as root then you need the LILO I just uploaded.

If you want devfsd then you need the woody version (there's no potato

My LVM packages will soon be available in woody but potato will be missing

I am sure that there are lots of people who want to use some of these
features but who don't want to track the unstable/testing releases of Debian
to do so.  Do we have a repository of packages to support such people?

If not can we create one?