Re: bugs + rant + constructive criticism (long)

On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 11:19:32PM +0000, Oliver Elphick wrote:
> Branden Robinson wrote:
>   >How about reading my headers, which is all I asked for in the first place?
>
> exmh, at least, does not show Branden's X-no-cc: header; you have to scroll
> up to see it.

I was referring to the header that identifies my MUA, since that was the
question to which I was responding.

Which message headers are visible my default can and should be a matter of
personal preference; however, not knowing that there are message headers
that your MUA may not show you by default, and not knowing how to view all
of them, are points of ignorance about which people may deservably be
LARTed.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |    It was a typical net.exercise -- a
Debian GNU/Linux                |    screaming mob pounding on a greasy spot