Re: Boxed Penguin Prototype showcases customization of Debian to build infrastructure server

    Bernd> Hello Sam, On Sat, Dec 30, 2000 at 11:27:44PM -0500, Sam
    Bernd> Hartman wrote:
    >> In order to actually get something done in an electronic
    >> office, we need a certain amount of infrastructure.

    Bernd> Thanks for your work. I'm now looking into it. I think
    Bernd> besides the packages you are working on, for a prototype,
    Bernd> most of the work which needs to be done, is have some
    Bernd> documentation. Background info and so on. This is at least
    Bernd> needed, until your System is truely Plug+Play.

Agreed.  We have finite time and wanted to make stuff available for
people who were interested in looking at it as soon as was reasonable.
We will be working on documentation.  My priorities for documentation
are explaining enough AFS and Kerberos that Debian people can
understand what is going on.  It would also be important to document
exactly what the packages do.

    Bernd> Since I currently need to set up a shared Account System on
    Bernd> a Few Linux Servers (CVS File Server, SourceForge Project
    Bernd> Management and Bugzilla Tracker) I may have a deeper look
    Bernd> into writing some docu about it.

Let me know if you have any questions.