Re: Boxed Penguin Prototype showcases customization of Debian to build infrastructure server

Hello Sam,

On Sat, Dec 30, 2000 at 11:27:44PM -0500, Sam Hartman wrote:
>    In order to actually get something done in an electronic office, we
>    need a certain amount of infrastructure.

Thanks for your work. I'm now looking into it. I think besides the packages
you are working on, for a prototype, most of the work which needs to be
done, is have some documentation. Background info and so on. This is at
least needed, until your System is truely Plug+Play.

Since I currently need to set up a shared Account System on a Few Linux
Servers (CVS File Server, SourceForge Project Management and Bugzilla
Tracker) I may have a deeper look into writing some docu about it.

Unfortunatelly I dont have any idea about PAM/LDAP, Kerberos or AFS, so I
have to educate myself on those topics :)

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --