Re: Where to find cdda_inteface.h and cdda_paranoia.h in ?

On Tuesday,  2. January 2001 00:07, Josip Rodin wrote:

> > > Ah. The mirror (the Contents-* files in it) on the machine where that
> > > CGI runs is outdated. Known issue.
> >
> > Actually, wait, wrong. Investigating...
>
> Well, I've checked and re-checked and everything seems fine. Entered both
> of those files in the search form and the script returned those results.
>
> Too much alcohol, Michael? :)
Now got it sraight. Maybe your guess was nat that wrong :)

Ok,

did use the wrong search engine. Problem is the headline of the search engine
in the german translation was a little miguiding. It talks about "search
published", didn't read the rest though. Someone really should change the
translation there ;))

Sorry for causing that mess.

Thanks anyway.

Greetings