Re: take over xcdroast (Re: Orphaning some packages)

On Mon, Nov 06, 2000 at 01:35:40AM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Michael Vogt wrote:
> > Don't know of alpha7, but alpha6 has a quite clear LICENSE file:
>
> alpha8 has been released, I just got an email from the author about it.
> At any rate, somebody offered to adopt it before you did I'm afraid..

ISHIKAWA Mutsumi, I'm the one who grabbed the xcdroast package before you.
You seem to be more excited about maintaing it than I. If its alright with
Wichert, I'd wouldn't mind if you took xcdroast and et and I'll go ahead and
uplaod gtoaster by itself.

--
Mako Hill           <---->           mako@debian.org
Standing up to an evil system is exhilarating. --RMS