Re: take over xcdroast (Re: Orphaning some packages)

On Mon, Nov 06, 2000 at 05:15:00AM +0900, ISHIKAWA Mutsumi wrote:
>  I want to take over xcdroast. Perhaps I'll upload new upstream
> version xcdroast-0.98 (or test release of this, such as
> xcdroast-0.98alpha7)
>
>  I have alreay built xcdroast-0.98alpha7 test package, so I'll test
> this and dupload as soon as possible.
Don't know of alpha7, but alpha6 has a quite clear LICENSE file:
--------------------------------8<------------------------------------------
LICENSE:

Please don't redistribute this and don't create binary
versions for anybody to download. This is a
source-only release and I do not allow that anybody
changes this.

They may not be any mirror of this software. You are not allowed
to put this on any CD. And don`t announce it on freshmeat or other
news-pages! I will do it, when I think its right.
This code is currently NOT under the GPL! Its my private stuff and
you need my permission to do anything with it!

The final version of X-CD-Roast will be GPL again - but not any
test-releases!

*    DISTRIBUTION-Vendors: DON'T INCLUDE THIS ON YOUR CDs!    *

bye
 Michael

--
GPG Fingerprint = EA71 B296 4597 4D8B 343E  821E 9624 83E1 5662 C734