Re: Invalid Suggests: for kernel-source ?

In Sat, 4 Nov 2000 08:54:51 +1100 Herbert Xu <herbert@gondor.apana.org.au> cum veritate scripsit :

> On Sat, Nov 04, 2000 at 01:06:41AM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> >
> > I see that kernel-source-xx.xx.xx packages seem to have a Suggests: line
> > that suggests ncurses-dev.
> >
> > It seems like ncurses-dev is nonexistent and it probably should be libncurses-dev
> > ( a virtual package provided by libncurses[45]-dev).
> >
> > Any suggestions ?
>
> This is fixed in all new kernel-source packages.

Okay. I found it now.
There was a newby question on "I can't find ncurses-dev" and I was wondering why.
The correct answer to "can't find ncurses-dev", was "it doesn't exist".

Anyway, cheers for now...

regards,
	junichi

--