ITP: apt-listchanges (formerly debchanges)

Since its name was too similar to another tool, and the vast majority of users
will probably use it in conjunction with apt, I have renamed the program
formerly known as 'debchanges' to 'apt-listchanges' (thanks, Jason).

Now that new-maintainer is finished with me, I plan to upload it to unstable
very soon.  In the meantime, the curious can download it from:

http://people.debian.org/~mdz/debian/

Package: apt-listchanges
Version: 1.2
  apt-listchanges is a tool to show what has been changed in a new version
  of a Debian package, as compared to the version currently installed on
  the system.
  .
  It does this by extracting the relevant entries from the Debian
  changelog file, usually found in
  /usr/doc/package/changelog.Debian.gz
installed-size: 76

--