Re: Orphaning some packages

Hi,

Wichert Akkerman <wichert@cistron.nl> writes:

> orphan et

> et: embedded tcl, needed to build xcdroast
>
>  New upstream releases are really rare, and can probably be dropped from
>  the distribution once the C version of xcdroast is ready

I'm not sure there are going to be any more, actually: it's been
deprecated upstream.  I use this one in Real Life, though, so I'm
happy to give it a gentle retirement if nobody else wants it.  OTOH,
if the only thing using it is xcdroast it's probably better for
whoever takes that to take et too.  (Don't look at me, I don't have a
CD writer! ;-)

Andy

--
Andy Mortimer                                 andy.mortimer@zetnet.co.uk