libc6 2.1.94 still lacks LFS

I tried to upgrade my box running 2.4.0-test9 to the latest and greatest
libc6, version 2.1.94-3 and was dissappointed to see it still lacks
large file support:

$ ls -l /home/nils
ls: /home/nils/large.tmp: Value too large for defined data type
total 2
drwx------    2 nils     nils           48 Sep 13 17:40 privat
drwxrwsr-x    8 nils     src          1192 Jul 24 11:10 src

(it should list a file large.tmp, 3GB in size)
Will this be corrected? I know I could recompile libc6 if I really needed
this feature. Just asking.

Nils

--
Quotes from the net, featuring John Lapeyre[L] and Christopher F. Miller [M]: