Away due to tropical storm

Hi all...

I'll be away for probably up to a week to try to recover from the recent
tropical storm that hit Miami and knocked out power to my apartment and
flooded just about everything (including my only vehicle).  Because it'll
be a short away time, please only NMU my packages if absolutely required
(I'm hoping to be back at home by the weekend, but may not be able to
yet...power's back, but the transportation issue may force me to stay
closer to my wife's job until we get the car back).

Thanks :-)