Changing originator on large set of bugs ?

Hi,

[Please CC me on reply]

It happens I have submitted a number of bugs in the BTS in the last 4
years, with changing address depending on current ISP, machine from
where I posted, etc.:

dirson@univ-mlv.fr
ydirson@a2points.com
ydirson@multimania.com
ydirson@altern.org
dirson@debian.org
Yann.Dirson@France.Sun.COM

And maybe I forgot 1 or 2 - searching the archive with a partial email
address would be nice for this.  A case-insensitive search would be
nice too (see latter address)

How difficult would it be to have all those addresses, (most of which
do not even still refer to a valid mailbox, so I don't get a
notification for those) all changed to the most current one ?

--
Yann Dirson <dirson@debian.org>