Re: Frankfurt Linux show

Previously Christian Kurz wrote:
> Oh nice, Michael Meskes and I will also be visiting the Expo on Friday.
> So I think we both will find a bit of time to stop at your booth. :)

I'll be there all three days. I'll probably be busy most of friday
but I'll probably be available for some beers afterwards :). I'll
most likely be at or near the VA booth, and if not people there should
know where I'll be.

Oh, and don't forget to bring your gpg fingerprints and IDs :)

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@wiggy.net                   http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |