Frankfurt Linux show

Hi all,

I'll be at this show at the Linuxcare booth, if anyone wants to stop
by and sign keys or say hi.  Hopefully, I'll also be available in the
evenings to go out for beverages and food, if anyone would like to
hang out some:-)

Also, it looks like I'm stuck there saturday night, as well.  Anyone
going to be sticking around that I might hang out with?

--
David N. Welton, Responsabile Progetti Open Source, Linuxcare Italia spa
tel +39.049.8043411 fax +39.049.8043412 cel +39.348.2879508