ssh on unstable not working (plea for help :)

Hi,
  I've recently updated 'unstable' and after the glibc upgrade, sshd?
is not working properly. I can 'ssh <IP address>', but 'ssh <hostname>'
tells me:

dust$ ssh speedy
ssh: speedy: Temporary failure in name resolution

any suggestions on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.
  brent

--
All opinions expressed are My own, unless otherwise attributed. In
presenting facts, I expressly reserve the right to be Wrong. Portions