Re: Frankfurt Linux show

Quoting David N. Welton (davidw@linuxcare.com):

> Hi all,
>
> I'll be at this show at the Linuxcare booth, if anyone wants to stop
> by and sign keys or say hi.  Hopefully, I'll also be available in the
> evenings to go out for beverages and food, if anyone would like to
> hang out some:-)
>
> Also, it looks like I'm stuck there saturday night, as well.  Anyone
> going to be sticking around that I might hang out with?

I hope that I'll be able to make the time to attend the show
on Friday, then we could meet.

Next Monday I'm on my way to attend the ALS in Atlanta where I hope
to meet a bunch of Debian people. On the 14th I'll fly to SF and be
there for about a week.

Mike

ITServ GmbH
Michael Neuffer                         Phone:       ++49 6136 959076
Dresdener Str. 18                       Fax:         ++49 6136 959075
D-55129 Mainz                           Mobile :     ++49 172 7888337
Germany                                 Mail: neuffer@itserv-gmbh.com