Re: lintian 1.11.5 uploaded

* Sean 'Shaleh' Perry (shaleh@valinux.com) [001002 22:31]:
> Now is your time to make your wishes.  They may even come true.
I am thinking about a lexical scanner to detect security sensitiv code wich
might for example create opportunities to smash the stack etc.

It would make sense to include this lexical scanner in the build demons who
compile the stuff anyhow. but it might be nice during developement already.

I think this might give debian an edge over other distributions as far as
security is concerned.