Re: ITP: ipvs

hi,

	i am the maintainer of lvs. i am in the way of upgrading it by
adding latest patches and resolving some little bugs, if somebody has
requests/comments it's the right time to send them to me... :)

	i will be more than happy to work with someone else on this
project (we use lvs internally and i'll be glad to make a betterv package.)

ciao,
federico

Scavenging the mail folder uncovered Michael Moerz's letter:

--
Federico Di Gregorio
MIXAD LIVE System Programmer                           fog@mixadlive.com