Re: ITP: trn4

On Fri, Sep 29, 2000 at 11:37:03AM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> >Anthony Fok doesn't want to sponsor your trn4?
>
> He said when he was sponsoring denemo that he wasn't familiar with my
> other packages and hadn't enough time at the moment to have a look at
> them. I don't know if this is still the case ...

Yes, it is still the case.  (Sorry!)  Now that a new school semester has
begun, I have hardly any time to work on Debian.  (Okay, partly due to my
poor time management... :-)  Anyhow, do you have a new version of denemo
that works with the latest lilypond 1.3.x?  The version that I
sponsor-uploaded doesn't quite work with the latest lilypond any more.

Cheers,

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada