Re: Security of Debian SuX0r?

On Thu, Aug 31, 2000 at 10:03:04AM -0400, Decklin Foster <decklin@photek.dhs.org> was heard to say:
> Peter Makholm writes:
>
> > I've just helped a friend instaling Debian. He had two comment
> > about the above question. Is it the red or blue button there is
> > active? It is badly marked which button you are about the press.
>
> You know, that *has* been bugging me... However you can use the cursor
> to figure it out (unless your terminal is weird, I suppose).
>
> Is this hardcoded into dialog, or could the appearance be configured
> by debconf at runtime?

  I know that joeyh has been working on a much nicer-looking slang frontend
which doesn't suffer from this problem; maybe we can just ditch dialog
eventually and use that?

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|      This space     |    Hi, I'm a .signature virus!                        |