Re: Intent To Split: netbase

> On Mon, Jul 17, 2000 at 10:25:49AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > I intend to split netbase into a plethora of little packages based on
> > how they're distributed upstream. [...]
>
> ...and have now done so.

yeah, but i think you should've coordinated better with the
maintainers of all the other packages which used to depend on netbase
(and now should depend on something else). also some config files were
left in the netbase package so i guess when these get moved to the
appropriate new packages you'll need to provide
provides/conflicts/replaces so removing netbase won't get rid of them.
making netbase an empty package which can be removed is the goal,
isn't it?

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |