Re: donation?

On Sat, Aug 05, 2000 at 01:49:02PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> I'd be willing to *become* one of the Debian MIPS folks for a box like
> this.
>
> /me mumbles something about XFree86 4.0 on MIPS

:) Mips is not the problem - The GFX Board is the Problem - The
Indigo2 have mostly the "Impact" series of GFX Board which are OpenGL
accelerated in Hardware - There are NO docs at all concerning these
Boards so there is currently not much we can do to get an X Server
on the Indigo2 - Probably there are some folks who could probably
give out the SGI X Server Source with an NDA or at least
give a contact person for dumb questions but i have no clue.

> /me also welcomes other unfair arguments in his favor :)

:)

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo@rfc822.org		      	+49-5201-669912
     "If you're not having fun right now, you're wasting your time."