Re: donation?

[Sorry for the excessive CC'ing]

On Sat, Aug 05, 2000 at 10:26:06AM -0700, tony mancill wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Aug 2000, Douglas F. Elznic wrote:
>
> > I have an sgi indigo 2 with a 20 inch monitor and all the fixings inside. I
> > bought it on a whim and do not use it much. Would it be possible for me to
> > donate to a debian developer? Would anyone be interested? I will be traveling
> > to the connecticut region this week and would be willing to drop it off
> > somewhere within a n hour or two on my trip. I am leaving from syracuse and
> > going to wilton conn.
>
> If this trip doesn't pan out, I'd be willing to donate shipping charges
> (ahem - how much does that monitor weigh?!?) to get this to Debian MIPS
> folks.

I'd be willing to *become* one of the Debian MIPS folks for a box like
this.

/me mumbles something about XFree86 4.0 on MIPS

/me also welcomes other unfair arguments in his favor :)

--
G. Branden Robinson             |   Experience should teach us to be most on
Debian GNU/Linux                |   our guard to protect liberty when the