Re: Release-critical Bugreport for August 4, 2000

BugScan reporter wrote:
> Bug stamp-out list for Aug  4 05:17 (CST)
>
> Total number of release-critical bugs: 65
> Number that will disappear after removing packages marked [REMOVE]: 1

> Package: gnucash (debian/main)
> Maintainer: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org>
>   67927  gnucash: Cannot start up

It starts but poisons the terminal with the following junk:

This is a development version.  It may or may not work.
Report bugs and other problems to http://www.gnucash.org/
The last stable version was gnucash-1.2.5
The next stable version will be gnucash-1.4.x

Thus I don't consider this a release critical bug.

To the submitter: Check your configuration, I've started without
one, that my be the reason.

Regards,

	Joey
--
Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about its friends.