berolist (was: Release-critical Bugreport for August 4, 2000)

BugScan reporter wrote:
> Bug stamp-out list for Aug  4 05:17 (CST)
>
> Total number of release-critical bugs: 65
> Number that will disappear after removing packages marked [REMOVE]: 1

> Package: berolist (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Jonathon D. Nelson <nels0988@tc.umn.edu>
>   68465  berolist has multiple security vulnerabilities due to a complete abscence of sanity checking on strings

Suggested action: Remove this package from potato.  There are a couple
of security problems involved.  Fixing them would take too much time
and stall potato which doesn't seem to be acceptable.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about its friends.