Re: New sections? (was Re: StarOffice source to be GPL'ed)

On Sat, Aug 05, 2000 at 06:31:23PM +0200, Tomasz Wegrzanowski wrote:

> Sections are also nice for UI purposes.
> How would you select good set of keywords ?

I don't think that now they are giving hel to UI.
Maybe we should suggests keywords and allow the biggest freedom of choice
to see available packages...

Anyway I've no clear idea, in fact I asked for a discussion, better if
after potato release. :)

bye
Christian

--