message of wwwcountconfig

Hi all,

perhaps I was misunderstanding simple English but I am
not sure how I misunderstand so I would like to ask you
the following question.

I recently installed potato in my hard disk and during the
installation I was confused with the following message which
wwwcountconfig displayed.

    You can decide if you want to show error messages to the browsers.
    The counter error messages are verbose and may reveal information about
    the system (e.g. full path of the data file or config file) in case of
    error. If you are concerned with privacy or simply don't care to show
    error messages to browsers (you are confident that the counter works
    perfectly), then answer n to the question. If you answer n, then then
    if there is an error or the access is denied, the visitor will see the
    broken image (browser default).

The point I could not understand is the phrase "or simply don't care
to show error messages to browsers".

I thought that "you don't care to show something" meant roughly
"you agree to show something" so the above sentence seems
rather meaningless to me; that is, the assumptions "If you are
concerned with privacy" and "or simply don't care to show error
messages to browsers" are contradicting, as I understand.

I am very glad if anyone tells me how I misunderstand.

Best Regards,		       2000.8.3

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>