ITNMU/ITO(?) fpc

Hi,

 since the version of fpc (fp-* packages) in Debian is rather old and a
 *lot* of bugs have been fixed in the current upstream version, I intend
 to NMU it.

 This shouldn't be a problem with the maintainer, as he already said a long
 time ago that he currently lacks time to maintain the package.

 As I use fpc every now and then I'm interested in the new version, but
 unfortunately I don't have enough time to maintain it myself.

 I wonder if should orphan the package when uploading in order to register
 its "status" correctly? Mika?

  Ulf