Re: potato cd's and l10n

31.07.2000 pisze Michael Sobolev (mss@transas.com):

> > What about using a font which contains a subset of Unicode?
> This way it gets lighter.. :)  I found that a font for all (let me
> repeat, *all*) messages in boot floppies is not that big at all.  But
> the problem here is an unicode aware terminal...

Linux console? It *is* unicode aware, IIRC. Maybe you should look into
Qrczak's dynafonts package? (It's an idea only, I just remember I read
something, but in real I don't know anything about)

regards,
Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

        Corrupt, adj.:
                In politics, holding an office of trust or profit.