Re: List of packages that could be dropped

In Wed, 27 Dec 2000 08:42:49 +0100 Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org> cum veritate scripsit :

> > silo (0.9.9-1) unstable; urgency=low
>
> >   * New upstream
> >   * Took over silo's packaging
>
> >  -- Erick Kinnee <cerb@debian.org>  Mon,  4 Sep 2000 10:54:23 -0500
>
> > Which I assumed meant Erick had done so?
>
> Well, if this is really true, then he should have closed the WNPP bug
> against silo a long time ago already.

After a while of running with wnpp in Debian bug system,
one thing arises is that it's not very convenient to check.

I can check the list of bugs filed against one package, but
that package doesn't include the wnpp bug.
All those bugs are filed against wnpp.

It would be nice if wnpp bugs appear in individual packages' bugs
list too. They do belong there...

regards,
	junichi

--