Re: Boost Windows Reliability!!!!!

On Sat, Dec 23, 2000 at 12:00:26PM +1100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > from the secret journal of Ben Collins (bcollins@debian.org):
> > > Solution: just deal with the few spam we get so as not to hinder real
> > > discussions.
> > >
> > > Ben
> >
> > amen.
>
> OK, if you can do that, I'm absolutely thrilled to do it, PLEASE make
> debian-devel spam-free. But the problem is that you CAN'T. Because there's
> too much of it. What are we going to do, kill everything with more than 2
> exclamation marks? Come on, don't tell me you're _that_ naive.

By "deal with it" I mean, get over it. It's only a few spam, you can hit
the delete key as easily as anything else.

BTW, I'm on a 28.8, and I get over 1000 emails a day from all the lists I
am sub'd to. So I do see a lot of spam, even beyond Debian's lists. If I
can ignore it, so can everyone else, IMNHO.

Ben