Re: impossible to get off the list

  it should not be a problem:

  email message specifically says that I can unsubscribe anybody, then
given anybody gets confirm message and if (s)he replies, the address
gets unsubscribed. that's how it works with other debian-* lists as
well, at least I was able to unsubscribe that way from some
debian-*-changes lists.

  I cannot sent email from the email address that is subscribed, the
truth is that I am not even 100% sure which one is subscribed (but I
tried all of them):

  steffl@bigfoot.com is automatic forwarder
  steffl@earthlink.net is my ISP, that's the subscribed one (IIRC)
  steffl@earthlink.com works as well

  esteffl@mta6.snfc21.pbi.net and similar are used as real address when
I am replying from work (that's what netscape set, AFAIK)

  erik@ ??? (used to be bigfoot. not sure what it is now) is what
netscape at my home computer sets as from, not sure exactly why, I think
I had bigfoot.com set as domain, which is dumb but I am not sure what to
set domain to on a dial-up box.

  no matter where I send email from stefffl@earthlink.net is not set as
from address.

  a bit of a mess:-) still, I was able to unsubscribe from other debian
lists...

	erik