Re: Latest Mandrake

On 00-12-19 Eray Ozkural (exa) wrote:
> An Thi-Nguyen Le wrote:
> >
> > [Karl M. Hegbloom - Sun, 17 Dec 2000 08:07:33 PM CST]
> > >  We use several Linux distributions at my new job.  I'll try and poke
> > >  around a little on them and see what they have that we need.
> >
> > Um... in this flurry of emails that I missed on account of being
> > rather ill... why didn't anyone mention Stormix and their modular
> > SAS tools?  Stormix being Debian-based and all that.

> Never seen one. What do stormix developers say on feasibility to
> porting debian main? :)

Ehm, you didn't look at the websites about the stormix distribution? If
yes, you should do this soon and look on which debian release the
stormix distribution is based on. Then you should be able to answer your
question on your own. If no, then you must have been very sleeping,
because the question to your answer is so obvious on stated on their
webpages.

Ciao
     Christian
--
          Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Team Member