RE: goals for woody ? (Re: Release Date of Woody?)

Hi all,
I think the easiest way to be sure the FHS will be implemented in every
package is to mass-report RC Bugs on every package that has
Standards-Version < 3.0.0
then, thanks to package pools, the package will never go in Testing if
it's not corrected :)

What do u think ? It would be a good way to force all the packages
to meet certain rules.

Sam