Re: omniord question

> hi to all,
> 	excuse me, Why omniorb is in non free-section?

I'm on the application of Thierry Bourillon who wants to take over the
omniorb from Brent Fulgham. Thierry told me that the non-free code
of earlier omniorb versions has now been replaced by free (don't
remember which licnece) code such that the next version of omniorb
could go into main.

Thierry still has to pass the Tasks & Skill phase (which will just
consists of his new version of the omniorb package). I hope that this will
happen soon.

-Ralf.