Re: Release Date of Woody?

    VM> The concept of "apt-get upgrade" runs so deep
    VM> in the project I would say it's one of the core values.

I love this line. In my mind apt is still a brand-new technology which
makes a nice multi-source backend for dselect, but the jury's still
out on the rest of it.

Sonny boy, I remember when we did it all with dpkg, or even shell
scripts for libc upgrades, and installing "unstable" much before
freeze time would more often than not make your machine unbootable.
B-)

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou