Re: testing to be implemented on ftp-master

Previously Anthony Towns wrote:
> Everything's already in the pool, it doesn't have to be in the pool/
> directory on the archive for that. Files in the proposed-updates/
> directory can and are in potato itself, files in woody/ can and are in
> sid, and heck, files in woody/ are even no longer in woody.

How confusing.. you mean the pool is more then is in the pool/
subdirectoy, and packages in the woody/ subdirectory are not all
actually in woody anymore?

> I don't believe "Changed-By" is conveniently available any more after
> a package has been in the archive for 14 days.

Hmmm. I was hoping the .changes files would be stored in the pool as
well. They are the only link between sources and binaries and currently
the only way to gpg-verify packages.

At any rate, you could also easily add the Changed-By info to the db.

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |