Installing Debian Potato with ReiserFS on a laptop (take 1)

                The Philadelphia Area Debian Society (PADS)
                     (http://www.CJFearnley.com/pads/)

                                 Presents

           Installing Debian GNU/Linux on a laptop with ReiserFS

   When:
          Wednesday 20 December 2000, 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM

   Presenter:
          Chris Fearnley, Chief Technology Officer, LinuxForce Inc.

   Where:
          User Friendly Consulting
          1420 Walnut Street (suite #816)
          Philadelphia, PA

   Abstract

   We will attempt to install Debian with ReiserFS on a new (used) laptop
   donated to our sister organization PLUG.

   Social Dinner

   Attendees are invited to gather for dinner prior to the meeting at 6:30
   PM at Mr. J's (a Kosher middle-eastern/deli) at 16th and Sansom.

--
Christopher J. Fearnley     |   LinuxForce Inc.
cjf@LinuxForce.net          |   Chief Technology Officer